- USPAP CERTIFED, 2015
- ISA Requalification Course, Philadelphia 2015
- USPAP 7-Hour Update, 2014
- University tested and certified, ISA, CAPP in conjunction
with Indiana University.
- USPAP 7-Hour Update, 2012, Appraisal Course Associates
- ISA Requalification Course, 2010 Toronto, Canada
- Chinese Porcelain &Export Trade, Coast Ceramic Conference, Sidney, BC, 2009
- Qing Long Porcelain, Pacific Coast Ceramic Conference, Victoria, BC September, 2008
- Chinese Export Porcelain, Pacific Coast Ceramic Conference, Victoria, BC, April 2008
- Native Basketry of the Columbia Plateau, NW Coast & Arctic Alaska, ECC, 2008
International Society of Appraisers (ISA)
- Board of Directors, International Society of Appraisers,
2003 - 2009
- Sotheby's Institute, London, 19th & 20th Century
Decorative Arts, 2002
- Advanced Property Theory & Report Writing, ISA
- Insurance / Insurance Claims
- Consumer Resale
- Appraising Collateral after Default
- Consumer Fraud Cases
- The Appraiser as Expert Witness, ISA 105
- Litigation Management, Pretrial & Trial
- The Appraiser as Trial Consultant
- Advanced Appraisal Course, ISA 301
- Expert Witness
- American Quilters Society, Certified Appraiser
- Michigan State University, B.A.
back to top
- Antique and Collectible Dealer, 1974 - 1994.
- Interior Designer, 1971 - 1996.
- Member, Seattle Art Museum (SAM), Decorative Arts Council, retired.
- Member, Asian Arts Council (SAM), retired.
- Member, Volunteers Assoc. Executive Committee (SAM), 1995 - 1996.
- Member, Edmonds - S. Snohomish County Historical Society.
- Member, Friends of the Edmonds Museum.
- Member, American Quilt Study Group.
- Northwest Regional Counselor, ISA, 1989 - 1992.
- Advisory Council, ISA, 1989 - 1992.
- Chair, Scholarship Committee, ISA, 1995 - 1997.
- Chair, Edmonds Summer Market, 1994 - 2005.
- Richard Fuller Guild, (SAM) Chairperson, 1995 - 1996.
- President, Northwest Chapter, ISA, WA Branch, 1996.
- Extensive Foreign & Domestic Travel.
- Officer, Lewis & Clark Chapter, ISA, 2000 - 2001.